Friday, July 31, 2009

New Age – Numerology

Numerology as the name makes obvious, is the study of the significance of numbers in a person’s life. Some people even change their names (I’ve known a few) to get a better numeric outcome. You don’t want to be stuck with bad luck numbers.

To complement other books in the New Age category, I have several books on the subject.

daysarenumbered markgruner_numbers
modern_numerology secrets_innerself

And I Ching Numerology…

iching_numerology

…which leads me into the next post – I Ching

2 comments:

Anne S said...

Whatwas - it's years since I even looked at, let alone studied a numerological book, so I can't really add to what you have at your site.

There seem to be an equal number of artists, dictators, politicians, musicians within each number category.

You could try analysing the data by occupation, proclivities, talents etc.

It would be interesting to see how many number 1's or 6's etc. represented a particular drive in life.

What was done said...

Thank you for your reply.
I still don't have enough of information about occupation but analysis based on that seems interesting.

Thank a lot.